Does it take you more than one cup of coffee to face that month end closing?
Abila MIP Fund Accounting™ for nonprofits in metro Washington DC and Atlanta
We have been providing Abila MIP Fund Accounting services and sales for over 13 years from Richmond to Washington DC, Baltimore and Atlanta. Capitol NPS is staffed by accountants who understand the unique accounting and reporting needs of not-for-profit organizations as well as the software. You need information timely and still want to have time to take lunch. Our preferred nonprofit accounting software solution is Abila MIP Fund Accounting. We are a Abila Select partner specializing in Abila Non Profit. Here are just a few reasons why our client’s choose Abila:
A Comprehensive Easy-to-Use System That Puts You in Control
Abila MIP Fund Accounting is the award-winning nonprofit accounting software that allows you to:
- Cut hours or days off of your reporting cycle. Create the reports you need within the system, instead of manipulating data with external spreadsheets or fighting with complex, external report-writing tools.
- Customize the chart of accounts to access data quickly and easily for more efficient tracking and reporting.
- Automate transaction entry with a variety of tools including memorized and recurring transactions, preset distributions, and entry defaults, to boost productivity and reduce errors.
- Use the dynamic Drill-down Analyzer to review the individual transactions that make up the balances on reports.
- Make it easy for auditors to verify the accuracy of financial statements by maintaining a clear audit trail.
- Abila MIP Fund Accounting software addresses the specific nonprofit financial management needs of organizations that need to track and report on multiple funds across multiple budget periods to meet their reporting requirements and demonstrate accountability.
Module Options – The System That Is Right For You
The modular structure of Abila MIP Fund Accounting gives you the freedom to tailor the system to fit your specific needs, while maintaining the flexibility to add modules as your organization and its needs evolve. All of the modules are fully integrated with the General Ledger and complement each other for a solid fund accounting solution.
Download Whitepaper: Budget Checkup – Critical Components to the Budget Review Process
Not-for-profit organizations have a variety of stakeholders with unique reporting requirements, which calls for a solution designed specifically for non profits organizations.