Budget Checkup: Critical Components to the Nonprofit Budget Review Process
Maintaining the health of your nonprofit budget nonprofit can sometimes be a forgotten task. The truth is, your budget needs to be continuously monitored, assessed, and revised throughout the year to keep your organization running smoothly. Our guide, Nonprofit Budget Checkup, covers exactly what your nonprofit finance team needs to keep your budget up-to-date and you focused on your mission.
Within this whitepaper you will find:
- Critical components of the budget
- Budget review best practices
- Routine assessments and screenings
- Budgetary milestones at six months and year’s end
- Helpful budget review tips to apply all year long