Nonprofit Accountant’s Year-End Survival Guide
The nonprofit accountant’s tool for end of year processes.
Don’t miss a step when closing out the books at the end of the year and prepare for next year with our year-end survival guide.
This whitepaper includes:
- Your Budget: Review, Build, Revise, Repeat
- Closing the Books on 2017
- Preparing Your Annual Report
- Compliance Awareness
- Pre-Audit Preparation
- Strategic Planning for 2018
- Human Capital Planning
- BONUS: Best practices, helpful tips on topics like FASB and filing your Form 990, and tasks you’ll need to be sure you check off your to-do lists!
- BONUS: Tax Form Timeline will be emailed to you so you have all the important IRS filing dates in one place.