Nonprofit Audit Workshop 2018
Audit Basics, Preparation, Roles and Expectations
“Audit” doesn’t have to be a dirty word. On the contrary, a thorough financial audit gives nonprofit leaders a clear picture of how well your organization manages and tracks its funds, which in turn makes you more effective in carrying out your mission.
Are you ready to start passing your audit with flying colors?
Download our whitepaper that was curated by the leaders at Abila as well as contributing nonprofit experts such as, Suzanna Braun, CPA, MBA and the managing member of Capitol NPS.
Regardless of which fund accounting system you use, or if you’re still using disparate systems and Excel spreadsheets, you can build confidence among donors and staff, prepare for your audit and fix any issues it uncovers using our whitepaper.
In this whitepaper you will learn:
- Expectations you should have from your audit and other types of financial reviews
- The new audit regulations for 2018
- Preparation tips & 5 red flags indicating your audit will be rough
- How to select an auditor including the top 5 selection steps
- How to keep audit costs low
- Roles of staff members, board members, and auditors
- The role technology plays to support you before, during and after your audit
- And more!
Your nonprofit finance team will have peace of mind knowing they’ve done everything they should to create an efficient and painless audit experience. Download the guide, read it for yourself and share it with your colleagues.
I use Abila software: GET THIS WHITEPAPER
I use a different fund accounting solution, or none at all: GET THIS WHITEPAPER